Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ConteXt

1.  There seems to be some confusion -- Monkey Shrines is not a random assemblage, unless you believe everything is random.

1a.  I am hoping to not further flood the Internet with noise. If I fail, comments are welcome, preferably with an awareness of the blog's qualities versus yours.

3.  I found out about feeds a bit too late, and though I hope I am presenting something that works both within and without the blog, I really have no idea. What I am going for is: every blog element subject to influence is given attention -- fonts, colors, general layout, the flow of one post into another, what's in the sidebar vs. what's in a post . . . it's not just about the words, but how each element can potentially interact with any other.  Something like:





No comments:

Post a Comment