Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Motorhead Cure


With an apparent allergy feeling like a bug crawling behind my face, I caught this on TV.  For those three minutes, and only those, my nose cleared, and my eyes stopped itching.  Unfortunately, as the band did only the one song, and another version wasn't around,  I don't know what relieved my symptoms -- what combination of  "Ace of Spades", that particular performance of it, and that particular band on that particular night.  But the show's subsequent performance did not effect relief.




The Motorhead Cure may cause elevated heart rate, whiplash, and dancing with the devil.  Neck problems may result from imitations of Lemmy Kilmister.  Not responsible for gambling losses incurred as a result of The Motorhead Cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment